March Meeting

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Our first meeting will on March 9th at 7pm in the Dr Price room which is located on Little St.

Post up and apologies or news that has to be talked about.

Cheers

Jiel

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'll be there. I figure the XC riders of Toowoomba, like me, have no where to ride, because of the flood damage to trails. So I figure now is the ideal time to recruit helpers to finnish the XC track extension. I think the Club should put on an Open Day, with a free BBQ etc. and involve the bike shops and the council. Give it lots of publicity, promote the club, and see what can be done. I'd love to get something like this off the ground

sherman

Likes Dirt
I'll be there. I figure the XC riders of Toowoomba, like me, have no where to ride, because of the flood damage to trails. So I figure now is the ideal time to recruit helpers to finnish the XC track extension. I think the Club should put on an Open Day, with a free BBQ etc. and involve the bike shops and the council. Give it lots of publicity, promote the club, and see what can be done. I'd love to get something like this off the ground
Hey Steve,

We've talked about this at the 4x maintenance days and we were thinking of having one a couple of weeks after the 4x round out at the showgrounds.

Cheers

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Keen to help with xc track

HI All,

Coming in on this late ... and in the process of joining up. But I am keen to lend a hand with the XC track.

Matt