Mark Webber in MTB mag

Stinky

Likes Dirt
Not sure if Singletrack is available in Aus (I so need to come home). But they have just done a full articale on Mark Webber riding MTBs. He gave up the chance to drive an E-type jag at the Goodwood Festival of speed to ride in the 24hr MT Mayhem. Pretty goot artical and shows good shots of him riding a nice Avanti Competitor.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Must be cos the jags arent fast enough..... :wink:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He recently did that challenge in Tassy for the kids hospital (or some hippie left wing bleeding heart org). I watched most of it, he's one fit dude! Also on the ride leg, I saw some one riding and pushing another guy up a pretty serious hill, that's bloody tough stuff in my book!

Hope he goes well with Williams next season!

ajay

Williams?

Nice one Webber!

Drive mother fucka, DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

scblack

Leucocholic
His team mate will probably be Jenson Button, but that move from BAR has caused a shit-fight, and has yet to be resolved. What a team -Webber and Button on Williams!

ajay

What a team indeed

It would be awsome to see webber on the podium this season...*prays*

bazza

look at me
scblack said:
His team mate will probably be Jenson Button, but that move from BAR has caused a shit-fight, and has yet to be resolved. What a team -Webber and Button on Williams!
i would have a shit fight with him as well. he gave up 2nd place for that stupid bloody mistake. but yeah there was alot of shit flying around before that so yeha. just added to it. anyway the BAR team are on fire this year! i just hope they can find a good replacement for him...webber should smoke it in the bmw. just hope he can find some consitency.