Marzocchi 08 66rcv

Hi i just bought these forks and turns out they had no spring in it....
Anyone know where i can get one or has one they no longer need?
Thanks guys

moorey

call me Mia
Hi i just bought these forks and turns out they had no spring in it....
Anyone know where i can get one or has one they no longer need?
Thanks guys
Seller didn't mention they had no spring? Off here? That's a little bit shite :faint:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds like a thunder cunt and a half!

I recently purchased marz66s. I am spoke with the importer about some parts and they suggested NS Dynamics. Those guys run the service centre for Marz. Depending on the outcome of my discourse with NS I may have a titanium spring to sell. But it is unlikely. Jenson also sporadically have Marz parts.

peanut

Likes Dirt
Mal from mal adjusted had alot of marz spare parts,A guy i worked with was talking to him about marzocchi fork spares several months ago. i believe he bought the lot off a distributor? who was dropping the brand in 08 or 09?.
He closed his shop a while ago but he operates out of a motorcycle shop in mitchell in canberra, sometimes advertises bikes & parts on canberra gumtree.
I saw the bikes in the windows of a shop on sandford st in mitchell, i think it's called moto central, if not they'll know the name of the shop with bikes in the windows.

Mal from mal adjusted had alot of marz spare parts,A guy i worked with was talking to him about marzocchi fork spares several months ago. i believe he bought the lot off a distributor? who was dropping the brand in 08 or 09?.
He closed his shop a while ago but he operates out of a motorcycle shop in mitchell in canberra, sometimes advertises bikes & parts on canberra gumtree.
I saw the bikes in the windows of a shop on sandford st in mitchell, i think it's called moto central, if not they'll know the name of the shop with bikes in the windows.
Yeah righto thanks for the pointer. ill try and chase them up see how it goes