marzocchi 55 bomber help

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
I recently bought a set of marz 55 ETAR bonber forks with white lowers and have tried to research on the net about these forks and to no avail have i found anything about them.I have found the 55 series on the marzocchi website but i can not find any info relating to the 55etar's.What i am after is some specs and info about these forks.Any help and spesc or a website will be greatly appreciated.Thanks:D

Last edited:

DJR

Likes Dirt
Lemme get this straight... your fork has ETA on one side and a rebound adjustment/coil on the other? Might be an OEM special. Does it have 140mm or 160mm travel?

SANGER

Likes Dirt
They are OEM specials and are 160mm travel. They are off dimond back compression model. They were my mates old forks.

What specs do you want to know Paul?

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
hey sanger troy gave me some specs and answered most of more q's.As for them been OEM i feel special to have them on the hardtail.:D

fat horse

Likes Dirt
hey sanger troy gave me some specs and answered most of more q's.As for them been OEM i feel special to have them on the hardtail.:D
they are very rare ay paul theyre off a diamond back compression three to be exact.mate owns a bike shop had a warranty on a btx diamondback so he had forks out in back room as the compression three frame was used for the warranty we struck a deal and the forks were mine.i rode on them a few times but realised while very plush i needed more travel for my 102kg frame so i bought boxxer races and sold these to you :D so they do exist there is not much literature on them you cannot buy these they are oem only as far as i know hope this clears up any queries over these forks.