Mates building an 8 by 5 foam pit?? where can he get foam from?

STPROXPEOPLESSOX

Likes Bikes
Hey guy my mates building a foam pit and he was just wondering where he could get a shit load of foam from???? he has worked out hard garbage but he said its doing shit all so he wants to know where he can get a fair bit??
Any suggestions?

Thanks

patto94

Likes Dirt
You could go to clark rubber or another place that deals in foam and ask to get some of cuts of foam because i think that they might have to pay to get rid of it but they might still want money for theoff cuts.
And if you go looking for some old matresses you can use them on the bottom insted of filling the whole thing with just foam.

Just my 2 cents.

stinkybigmacc

Likes Dirt
Check all the foam places near you in the yellow pages and see where you can get the best deal for their offcuts. Most places will charge you because they get money back for recycling it. You'll need alot of foam so you might find that you need to get it from a few different places if you want it now! Good luck! Post some pics when you're done, foam pits are awesome fun.

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Search, its only been covered 1 bazillion times.
In short, good luck from someone whose been through it all before.

hazza37

Likes Bikes
matresses are the way to go at the bottom... would going to the places that they send the foam to get recycled be an option?