Matts Super 8

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid

Pic of my super 8. Rides like a dream 8)

Specs

Super 8 frame with Hadley rear hub
Avalanche rear
Dorados front
Profile cranks
XTR running gear
easton pedals
Thompson pole
Hayes 8 inch brakes
321 rims
Maxxis Minion front and rear combo ST compound

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
holy mother of god that is one sweet rig dude.... must have cost you an arm and a leg

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
I haven't really added up the cost, it kind of just ended up how it is. But it's got to be well into the thousands, but whats money for anyway. Some guys like spending heaps of money putting a "sick" sports exhaust on their car, each to there own i say :) .

So it has just kind of morphed into it's current form through a serious of very expensive broken parts. Listen up boys, if you are going to ride hard and fast, take some advise, save your $$ and buy something good straight away otherwise it ends up costing a fortune.

Just to think three years ago i was riding cross country on my specialized rock hopper hardtail with rock shit Judys. Things were much cheaper back then. Lol.......

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
[scott edit: please read previous posts before posting... someone asked that right at the start... and he answered]

looking pretty PHAT
how much was it>

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That thing has almost turned me to the single pivot side, any of you who know me know that that is a pretty hard thing to do.

That thing is sick.
Cave Dweller, do you ride old bathurst road in blaxland, i met a guy out there once on a super8 of the same colour but it had manitou X-vert carbons.

I was on a little blue specialized hardtail and my mate was on an apollo hard tail.

Cya

G

YO CAVE DWELLER CHECK THAT OUT OVER IN THAT DIRECTION!!!!
*while his back is turned fuzzy steals his bike and replaces it with his xlr8*

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Mat, good to see you got a pic up!
guys this thing looks sicker in real life!
dude weve got a bobcat and an excavator up at elanora to move the pile to the middle, and to make it all a bit bigger. Some how I still think ben will find a rock but we are gonna get prolly 40tons of clean fill from the gofl course down the road. You need to get yourself a car and head round.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Fuzzy said:
YO CAVE DWELLER CHECK THAT OUT OVER IN THAT DIRECTION!!!!
*while his back is turned fuzzy steals his bike and replaces it with his xlr8*
peachy picks up a toilet and throw it on fuzzies head, steals the super 8 than throws the toilet lid at cave dweller and steals the xlr8