Mavic crossmax st 15mm hub adapter

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Item: 15mm hub adapter for crossmax at

Price range: tell me what they're worth to you

Extra info: wheels are 2012. I found them online, but US companies that want an arm, a leg and a kidney to ship to Aus. I hear these wheels came with the adapters when bought new so I thought there may be some floating out there.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Item: 15mm hub adapter for crossmax at

Price range: tell me what they're worth to you

Extra info: wheels are 2012. I found them online, but US companies that want an arm, a leg and a kidney to ship to Aus. I hear these wheels came with the adapters when bought new so I thought there may be some floating out there.
what price did you get quoted, including post?

moorey

call me Mia
I think this is a dead issue. Seller told Lindz they were 2012 (convertible). They turned out to be older (non convertible)

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
if you can unscrew the side bearing cover, does the whole axle sleeve come out, I ordered an adaptor from Risse to convert the 2011 20mm to a 15mm..should be here in a few days, was about $60ish posted
QR-15_Axle2.jpg

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys, I forgot to update the thread as Moorey is correct. Thanks for the replies, but the wheels are going back. The cheapest I found shipped from US was about $160.......... For a small $14 item! LBS can get them in for about $35 though.