Not open for further replies.

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
cheers mate

but im pretty sure the other guys dont appreciate my riding style lol

so im pretty sure im gonna get oven baked for a while:mad:

SoniX

Banned
bahaaha its amazing your damn brakes even work squiddus....

fatality of the day

front hayes.... just had further inspection... suspecting small air bubble somehow entered it...

and good ole back brake... when front fails back is the go.. went fucking red and started to smoke... thats not good.. set of pads destroyed... thank god i got 2 spare sets:)

Last edited:

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Sum 1 plz delete this thread.

havent even told wher u went. anything

all ur tyring 2 do is payout on skiqquds. and because he has no spine. cause hes a squid.

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
pffft

as if im a squid i was just having a disgusting day :mad:

and yeh i might have no spine lol baha

mmm shithouse craftworks its so disgusting,, it makes me feel like dying inside

thats right dh_fever...

this is the youngins version of it...

the mainly under 25 yr old riders... that are yet to understand the need for a job...

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Peter Griffin said:
thats right dh_fever...

this is the youngins version of it...

the mainly under 25 yr old riders... that are yet to understand the need for a job...
Go and do it on your own crap web site then. At least you should have 3 members there Sonix, custard, and Peter Griffen to keep yourselves amused.

Drew.

Eats Squid
At least change the name to Townhillers...More commonly known as huckers..."MC" (yes i know what it means) is a pritty poor name for a bunch of guys hucking to flat yo'. Don't bring discrace to the word 'Street'.

binner

Hath shat hymself
fella's fella's

hey guys. Nice to see your very own thread is running smoothly. hope it runs into hundreds and hundreds of pages........good luck and thanks for bailin out of ours.......* 2 thumbs up *

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Hopefully you wil learn what it is like having someone who is a smartarse pain in the rear annoying other members with their crap posts and behaviour all the time.

That is all that was ever asked of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.