MC Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Attention: This may be your thread to discuss what you wish, but the rules still stand. No derogatory or racist terminology to bew used on this site whatsoever.

Fry, you've been warned, any other usage will see you banned.

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Yea every1 just calm down..

and take it easy on the bike and off it. :cool:

Yea ..How sick was riding today..:eek:

me and ridizle got seriously lost .. ended up at teh highway.. :(

Maltman proved how pro he was wen the proffesion fotographer turned up. :cool:

ANd to finish of the day my Huck 2 flat.. on concreet .. ohhh i am a mc. :D

OH AND I CAN DO MY TUBE MYSELF THANKYOU>>> :D

Drew.

Eats Squid
santacruzmtb said:
Yea every1 just calm down..

and take it easy on the bike and off it. :cool:

Yea ..How sick was riding today..:eek:

me and ridizle got seriously lost .. ended up at teh highway.. :(

Maltman proved how pro he was wen the proffesion fotographer turned up. :cool:

ANd to finish of the day my Huck 2 flat.. on concreet .. ohhh i am a mc. :D

OH AND I CAN DO MY TUBE MYSELF THANKYOU>>> :D
Haha...Honestly.....How can you get lost on that track.:p

Sounds like a fun day. *kicks my broken bike*...Pro photographer aye? Did he get some shots? *edit: Damnit, 'Bender' beat me too it :()

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Yea. he took fotos of all of us.. doing teh huck..
and M.C sponserds fotos gonna be published in quest newspaper cause he's just so pro.

M.C custard load up teh fotos from today.. that u got..

alrighty the day started off with some ph-phat flatground no foot cans...

Pics are huge so get used to it:D
i just cant be farked resizing them and then u asking for full res ones:D

RIIICCCHHHH

Got Milk???

HUCKER

What A Homo, No Your Not on A Bike, lol

MC Crew

Hardcore.....

And For The MOMENT OF THE DAY.... MC-NELSONS HUCK TO FLAT!!!!!!!!!!
ITS THE BIGGEST HUCK TO FLAT I/WE've SEEN HIM DO... good on ya nelson....

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=295&mode=search

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
alrite MEN.
1st up. Squiduss. You are squid and your offspring will be uber squid.

And secondly yeh got the all clear from the docs just majour concussion adn a milky wrist so no riding till the weekend. Then all shall be good. Lance just tell your dad thanks for sorting me out. And thanyou mr maltman and that other rich kid for making sure i didn't die. Much appreciated.

Lets ride this weekend. i Shall have me new ride. Pimped.

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
DH_DEVIL said:
pffft

as if im a squid i was just having a disgusting day :mad:

and yeh i might have no spine lol baha

mmm shithouse craftworks its so disgusting,, it makes me feel like dying inside
dont pull the im not a squid bull shit

You're riding a DHR208 with 888's. You have only been riding...not riding DH, but riding mountain bikes for a touch over a year. You started out on a $3200 free ride bike, progessed to a race ready DH Rig less than 3 months later than complain about how crap it is.

Us others, who have put in the hard yards for years riding hardtails, learning real bike handling skills and saving our asses for a decent dually to ride then get shunned by "squids" as you deny yourself, who's mummy's buy them big pro bikes at their will.

STFU AND RIDE AND STOP COMPLAINING - YOUR BIKE IS BETTER THAN HALF OF THE PEOPLE'S HERE

EDIT:
Peter Griffin said:
Pics are huge so get used to it:D
i just cant be farked resizing them and then u asking for full res ones:D
Also...why would we ask for full res ones when every pic is out of focus ?

I can tell you now that no one wants a wall paper that is as blurry and ugly as them. They look better low res

Last edited:

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
hey Kona Kona (aka mitch )

as u said i have been riding for just a touch over a year and most of you guys have been riding for at least 4 years now,, yet i seem to be able to get faster in such little time,, give me a hardtail i think i would still have gotten better and beat you anyways so dont complain,, i payed for both of my bikes out of my own pocket,, id like to see any of you get out in the sun for 8 hours a day for 7 weeks to buy ur own bike u pansys

kona_kona said:
Also...why would we ask for full res ones when every pic is out of focus ?

I can tell you now that no one wants a wall paper that is as blurry and ugly as them. They look better low res

shut up:p if there blurry how can u tell were ugly, hiding in the bushes today ey, lol
jks....

i only have a little 4mp camera.. that's shutter speed is rather slow... at least i got the photos and shows what there doing.... if its not constructive critisim.. sorry i dont want to hear it....;)

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
Peter Griffin said:
rich kid ey.... hahahaha :( ...snip...

shut up if there blurry how can u tell were ugly, hiding in the bushes today ey, lol
jks....
haha, time to turn on the auto-stabiliser anti-shake uber-focus on the camera :p

And as for you bryce, i actually did a 500 leaflet paper run for an entire year to pay off my hardtail all those years ago which only set me back $1500.
For a 14 year old doing a paper run however that is a fuck load.

And I am pretty sure my times have continually superceded yours. And last time i checked, Rachael Illining beat you at the Illinbah State champs by 2min.

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
yeh funny that i did a pamphlet drop for 2 years to pay for my soccer fees so yeh

and that was last year that i was that slow how about we wait until the next couple of races before you assume you know how i ride

MITCH AND BRICE...

shut up... if you want to flame eachother go to NON mtb topics and do it there... please.....

i dont want this thread shut down because a couple idiots want to call eachother squids....

brice u owe your mum like 3 grand..

mitch im with you,, hard yards=bike, might not be good at first but its a start...
Brice You Got Owned

Last edited:

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
Peter Griffin said:
MITCH AND BRICE...

shut up... if you want to flame eachother go to NON mtb topics and do it there... please.....

i dont want this thread shut down because a couple idiots want to call eachother squids....

brice u owe your mum like 3 grand..

mitch im with you,, hard yards=bike, might not be good at first but its a start...
Game set and match.

I hereby declare I shall no longer flame or add fuel to the fire that is this thread

- Mitch Lyons 2006

Ryan

Radministrator
Way too much stupid in this thread. Try again with less idiocy, fewer homphobic adjectives and more resized photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.