Mcdonald's Removing Burgers???

Joy

Likes Dirt
Subway a rip off? $7 Sub is always my 2nd point of call eating takeaway on a budget. $5.50 pizza being the first

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldn't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me as we have the two angus burgers permanently on the menu now. I have heard that the McFeast and most of the tick approved meals are going. For the record, we still have the McOz. Its known as the Mcfeast Deluxe... not for long as it seems.
working at a maccas is an embarrasment=[
???? I have an uneasy feeling about this...... Anyone feeling like an American yet?

loc81

Likes Dirt
It must speak volumes about the quality of the home cooking at his joint ;)

Back on topic, they all taste like crap and always make me do the worst shits ever - in greasy out easy.

Can't beat the local greek at the takeaway store for a hamburger.
Well said mate- I've recently started to get back into the local take-aways where I can. Can be a little dearer but at least I know what I'm getting and how my gut will be in an hour!
And why not stop into your local boozer for a counter meal and a couple of schooners!

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty devo'd about the mcfeast...

Ive heard there will be a new BLT type burger coming, which sounds pretty ghey to me, but ohwell...

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
I'll admit I like to demolish an Angus burger here and there but after reading the RDI diagram on the bottom of the 'clam' they're quite scary from a diet perspective...

The Mighty Angus is the real perpetrator in that field.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
People still eat McDonalds?!

Wow.
I have to agree with Johnny on this one.....how people can actually still eat McCrap is beyond me!:eek:

On a side note, anyone brought a Big Mac and put it on their window sill? Notice it doesn't grow mould or fungus? And did you notice it just shrinks?
Ever left a patty on the grill at a maccas (for those that work their) and notice that they don't burn, just shrink down to the size of a 50c peice.:eek:

Last edited:
On a side note, anyone brought a Big Mac and put it on their window sill? Notice it does grow mould or fungus? And did you notice it just shrinks?
Ever left a patty on the grill at a maccas (for those that work their) and notice that they don't burn, just shrink down to the size of a 50c peice.:eek:
Seriously?. Thats so bizarre. but than again, this is maccas we are talking about.

thatguy

Likes Dirt
haha yes! don't think I've left one on long enough for it to shrink to a 50c coin though:p notice how bloody green the lettuce has gotten I swear it was much duller than before:rolleyes:

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
haha yes! don't think I've left one on long enough for it to shrink to a 50c coin though:p notice how bloody green the lettuce has gotten I swear it was much duller than before:rolleyes:
Maccas is the largest buy of ground beef in North America, 2nd largest buyer of chicken and one of the largest buyer of potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes and apples. If they want something to be more green or taste a certain way, they make it taste or look that way.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Maccas is the largest buy of ground beef in North America, 2nd largest buyer of chicken and one of the largest buyer of potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes and apples. If they want something to be more green or taste a certain way, they make it taste or look that way.
Adds to the term...Picture Perfect!:rolleyes: Those that work @ McCrap will know what I mean.

Kojarena

Likes Bikes
sorry the mcfeast is not the mc oz, it replaced it the mc feast has different sauce and no tomato or beetroot.

Mc oz was the only decent burger there, now i just use mc donalds as a tasty alternative to a laxative.
Me too !!! Its a well known fact in our house that if nothing else is working a Big Mac can usually clear the pipes within about 4 hrs.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
did i hear correctly! no more triple cheeseburgers, YOUR KIDDING.
you can order a double cheese burger with an extra bit of "meat" and an extra bit of "cheese" if you want!

just go up to the counter and order a double cheese with extra bit of meat and cheese EASY!!!

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
the only good thing macdonalds has ever made was the 5 dollar feed. so easy to carry a 5 dollar note then get mega food.