McGuivers Wish

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Just arrived back from my trip to Tassie, built this up with Tom! crazy beast, it's a much more refined beast than the prototype, and much bigger! so stoked!

Spec list:

2012 Dartmoor Wish
Dartmoor headset
Chromag bars ( waiting on chrome dartmoor nitros)
Dartmoor stem
Saint shifter
Saint derailleur
Dartmoor race grips
Dartmoor fever pedals
Weeze 4x guide
Weeze 35t raw
I9 hubs
ZTR flow rims
DT spokes
2.4" nobby nics
XTR trail brakes
Rockshox Lyrik 170mm
Monarch 3.3 shock
Dartmoor pivotal 31.6mm post
Dartmoor ivy 2 saddle
Dartmoor seat clamp
Cassette+ chain unknown, didnt pay attention.

WEIGHT: 13.6KG on parktool digital scales

Attachments

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if I'm sold on the lack of bash (would be fine if its a trail bike?) but definately sold on the rest! Considering the burliness that weight is sweet!

Guiver

Likes Dirt
Thanks for posting that up Rick.
It might undergo some changes when i get back from OS Mid month. I have a backup guide if i have "issues" and the saddle will most likely get changed out.
Other than that couldn't be happier with the way it came together and 13.6kg is nothing to laugh at. (Think Rick took a shot of the scales for all the non believers)

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thanks for posting that up Rick.
It might undergo some changes when i get back from OS Mid month. I have a backup guide if i have "issues" and the saddle will most likely get changed out.
Other than that couldn't be happier with the way it came together and 13.6kg is nothing to laugh at. (Think Rick took a shot of the scales for all the non believers)
yeah, stoked on the weight! way lighter than my proto one. Now we just need an enduro version and we'll be set!