MD Night ride 1st Sept

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will be heading to Manly Dam for a couple of cruisy (Unless Tai comes) laps tomorrow night, anyone and everyone is welcome. Not sure on a time yet, I'm pretty flexible.

taibo

Eats Squid
sorry boys...tai will not be coming (dont finish work till 730pm) so it will definately be a cruisy one :)
Pete...Friday day...yellow? Also, we are heading out to Appin on Saturday morning 9am

taibo

Eats Squid
Where is yellow? Never been there? Good on a dh bike? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T
yellowmundee...springwood road. fun xc track. Do-able on DH bike(ive done it on a giant glory 8 twice :) ) but much more enjoyable on a much lesser travel bike.

Petercass

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a plan.... The only thing stopping me will be if I decide to go pickup a new dh rig.....
Id prolly rather pm as I have to go do my tax to help fund the new dh rig..... When were you thinking?

Sent from my GT-I9100T

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a plan.... The only thing stopping me will be if I decide to go pickup a new dh rig.....
Id prolly rather pm as I have to go do my tax to help fund the new dh rig..... When were you thinking?

Sent from my GT-I9100T
What are you getting?

Blake can't make it tonight. Tapering for the Bigfoot on sunday :very_drunk:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jeez, that'll teach me for not rotorburning on a wed night :)

Tai how far away is yellow? i might be keen for this, just need to check with ames what time we are going rock climbing in the arvo...
Oh and hijack away, i love the banter!

taibo

Eats Squid
Don't lie Pete...don't make me post pictures of the carbon gt fury thingy you rode today at st Ives