Me and the missus

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
Heya
I've been ridin' fer years, Me mates in the UK used to call me a hyperactive fatty cos I'm pretty big built but I climb with the best of em. My wife on the other hand, bless her, hasn't got on a bike for about 25 years:rolleyes:. I bought us a Stinky each and even tho she has a full susser she won't even ride up a kerb at the moment. We havn't been here all that long and don't know Melbourne, or antwhere else for that matter, very well. Can someone please give me some advice about where we can go that will not be too challenging at first but that I could have some fun at the same time as she gets her dirt legs? Cheers in advance.
Steve Angel

indica

Serial flasher
Heya
I've been ridin' fer years, Me mates in the UK used to call me a hyperactive fatty cos I'm pretty big built but I climb with the best of em. My wife on the other hand, bless her, hasn't got on a bike for about 25 years:rolleyes:. I bought us a Stinky each and even tho she has a full susser she won't even ride up a kerb at the moment. We havn't been here all that long and don't know Melbourne, or antwhere else for that matter, very well. Can someone please give me some advice about where we can go that will not be too challenging at first but that I could have some fun at the same time as she gets her dirt legs? Cheers in advance.
Steve Angel
Maybe try out You Yangs as I understand there is a skills area there, as well as th downhill and cross country stuff.
There is loads of good riding in Victoria, I don't know much about the freeride bizzo but as far as downhill there is loads.
Just need a car.
Lysterfield has a cross country course.
Also maybe post in watering hole, you may get a few more replies.