me, flair 540 tap footjam.....

camtb

Likes Dirt
:O
You are amazing, haha
<quote>my younger bro landed the trick too, on bmx but.</quote>

You must have some super gene in your family.

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Mate, you've got some serious talent going on there! Don't waste it! Keep this stuff up and we'll be watching you up there with the John Cowans and Lacondeguys.

Good work!

ISAAC

Likes Bikes
That is Crazy!
Im Speechless!
Somehow you can learn that in a couple of hours!
And then your brother can do it too?? :S
Show us some more videos!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Made Pinkbike front page, mega props to you! Sick trick, Keep riding and you should be able to snap up a sponso in no time at all!
What did I tell you man! What did I f#@king tell you!
Dude, you keep throwing down dope shiz like that and you will be shredding the scene in no time.
If you make it over to the East Coast some time I shotgun first film sesh. :cool:

haha thanks for the sweet comments !

im relatively new to the mtb scene,
the best way to try get some sposorship would be to put a fuLl video together do you think?...

oh wouldnt mind coming over to the east coast for a ride sometime, you got some siik spots !

cheers Lewis

MTB MATE

Likes Dirt
thelmm:
Aaron Chase did pretty much the same thing in NWD10

Taylor16:
yeah that was aaron chase. This is some Lewis fella

Ure up there bro, keep it up!

cluster

Likes Dirt
you nutter :eek: I wouldn't even try that trick, let alone stick it:rolleyes:
Then again I am a downhiller not a "trickster"...

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
haha thanks for the sweet comments !

im relatively new to the mtb scene,
the best way to try get some sposorship would be to put a fuLl video together do you think?...

oh wouldnt mind coming over to the east coast for a ride sometime, you got some siik spots !

cheers Lewis
I would suggest to get in contact with some action sports filmers and photographers in West Aus, then again when I did my rounds of all the major MTB web-sites, you were on the home-page of them all.
VitalMTB and Pinbike have promoted you, I would n't be suprised if you get offers from filmers and photographers very soon.
Perhaps get in contact with Revolution (Aussie DH/Freeride/Street/DJ mag) and they may do an article on you.

My offer still stands pal. ;)