Mechanics: Meet Boxxer Upgrades

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
New parts?

Does anyone know if the parts will be able to be ordered in to LBS's so customers can pick them up for self-installation, or are Monza going to make us send in our old carts first then send out the new parts?

I have heard this may be the case, but I hope not as it would mean a fair while off the bike.:mad:

If anyone has info on how this will work it would be much appreciated.

Global Xpress

Likes Dirt
Good Instructions from Dr SRAM there....:p

Are these kits an upgrade from Rockshox or a fix? In other words are they a SRAM funded upgrade cos the first forks of the production line didnt work as desired or is this more money for the buyer who has just shelled out min 1300 for some shiny new 2010s?

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Good Instructions from Dr SRAM there....:p

Are these kits an upgrade from Rockshox or a fix? In other words are they a SRAM funded upgrade cos the first forks of the production line didnt work as desired or is this more money for the buyer who has just shelled out min 1300 for some shiny new 2010s?
From what I can work out the parts are a free warranty item to replace defective parts. SRAM and Monza have been somewhat quiet about this.:mad:

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone heard from Monza about this? know of a couple of mates that have had 2010 boxxer issues so thsi could be the fix