Medals from Coffs State Round

CRIK

NSWMTB
Does anyone in authority have any idea whether those people who won medals at Coffs will actually receive their medals. I have e-mailed BOE a number of times and have had no reply.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have the same question for the Del Rio round.:rolleyes:

I really hope this can be sorted out.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
What about most crashes in one season I attended 3 races 2 off them I DNS. I think I deserve a medal

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Since when does anyone get a medal? Weren't the Coffs prizes MTB product and cash?

Geez, you don't want much!:p

For the record: I reckon people who place top 5 in their category should get free entry to the next event. That may encourage people to attend more races and so on and so forth...............

CRIK

NSWMTB
Since when does anyone get a medal? Weren't the Coffs prizes MTB product and cash?

Geez, you don't want much!:p

Well, when you're a 12 year old kid and you've earned that medal, I think you actually deserve to receive that medal. What is BOE going to do with them anyway if they supposedly just "brought the wrong ones" to Coffs? Anyway, the kid who came 3rd in U15's at Coffs didn't even get a prize so don't you think he at least deserves his medal?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Well, when you're a 12 year old kid and you've earned that medal, I think you actually deserve to receive that medal. What is BOE going to do with them anyway if they supposedly just "brought the wrong ones" to Coffs? Anyway, the kid who came 3rd in U15's at Coffs didn't even get a prize so don't you think he at least deserves his medal?
At what point in my post did I say that the place getters don't deserve to get their medal? Thats right.....I didn't say anything like that.
Seeing as the event was over two monthsago, I'd be making a hell of a lot of noise about getting my medal. Posting on here where no one will take action won't get you anywhere. Get on the phone and get some answers!

CRIK

NSWMTB
Well, I originally posted on here because I thought NSWMTB were running the Series (along with BOE obviously) and as there is nothing on their new web site as to how to contact them, this would be the next best thing. Seems I was wrong! Well, I have rang BOE today and left messages as the call went straight through to message bank. For everyone else's information who has not received their medal, BOE's phone number is: 0412 357 951 as found on their web site. As Dozer says, maybe we should start making some noise.