[MediaTB] Kaine Trevor's Summer of 2011 - teaser

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Kaine Trevor's Summer of 2011

kaine 1.JPG

Summer is in it's prime here in Australia and while the Northern Hemisphere is freezing, we are enduring intense heat.
Summer in Australia is a time for relaxtion and fun, no school, no study, no worries, holiday season is here and what better time to get out and have fun on your bike?
Myself and fifteen year old Kaine will be doing some filming throughout the holiday break and this is just a small teaser of a project we're working on.

video hosted on:
Pinkbike | VitalMTB

If you like what you see, adding this video to favourites, a thumbs up rating or comment, can help me know if this kind of content is something you'd like to see more of in the future. If otherwise, please leave some feedback.

Last edited:

Hard and fast

Likes Dirt
Good edit, shame my video was playing up and being jumpy but that's my problem not yours.

Only problem was the lighting but I guess its not the best lighting on that track...

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Only problem was the lighting but I guess its not the best lighting on that track...
Totally agree with you on that one, it was a convenient time for us to film so we just went out and got sh*t done!
Infact now that I think about it, it was most likely the WORST film session I've ever been to, the cicadas limited me from using any diagetic sound (audio from filming), unless you wanted to hear a constant annoying buzz that we somehow managed to put up with for 4 hours... not to mention is was 35 degree heat.

Sicckk, Keen for the fun length video, did you happen to film this in the morning?
We filmed it all smack bang in the middle of the day, I've never filmed in the middle of the day besides at races, and most race tracks usually aren't as steep the whole way down, nor had as much tree coverage as the track we were filming at (Mt Kembla), which limited light sources.
This was only our first session and we have plenty of other shoots lined up for the finished, longer edit.

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
Looks to be a good one apart from the lighting part ;)

I think with the amount of filming and projects youve got coming.. You deserve a better quality camera :p