[MediaTB] - Thomas & Andrew Crimmins: Team Rouler Imports Morewood

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
thomas and andrew title picture.JPG

Spent a couple of days on an assignment for Nicho (manager of Rouler) with Thomas and Andrew Crimmins.
These guys are shockingly fast! They already have some very impressive results between them and are most certainly going to make it big time in gravity mountain biking.
Look out for these guys in the future!​

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
That was really cool, colour was really nice, helps to have nice lighting compared to Wollongong's shite flat light hey!

I know how hard it is with editing a 5 minute piece but I think some of the cuts could have been a little different and the movments a little smoother, perhaps some more dolly stuff too but thats only nit picking. Huge improvement though, definitely your best vid by far. Get the movement on your pans smoother and your cuts perfected and Olly will have to watch out!

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was rad! i really enjoyed that, definatley yours biest video to date. Keep up the good work

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
average...
Yes it was!

You really suck at panning mate, i think you def should have used more dolly but only cause your pans really do suck!

Should have put Rouler at the top too, save it getting hidden by the PB adds.

Hmm all in all i think this post resembles one of yours!

Other than that good work! :)

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Yes it was!

You really suck at panning mate, i think you def should have used more dolly but only cause your pans really do suck!

Should have put Rouler at the top too, save it getting hidden by the PB adds.

Hmm all in all i think this post resembles one of yours!

Other than that good work! :)
Thanks for the "constructive crit".
Moony's sarcasm didn't really convey over his post that well.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Least you took it in good spirits!

Yeah dude, i thought it was all good!

I just love having a dig at this present time.

I think im over it now. Are you guys heading up to the freeride comp this weekend?
Was meaning to head up but mum did her knee in skiing so I can't get up there!