Medium carbon frame, 27.5, 2015 or newer

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Was negotiating on a intense tracer over the last week or so and just missed out on it today... poop.

Wanting something enduro styled, 160 travel, already have pike and monarch rc3 to go straight on.

Budget wise, under 2k?? A stretch I know but we deal with what we have available...

I would prefer not to have a red bike, even thought they apparently go faster...

3, 2, 1... GO.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey!!!!

Jonny Sprockets has a nice looking Carbon Range frame. He's good to deal with, I'm sure if you say you don't want the shock you'll get close to $2k.

Attachments

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Was negotiating on a intense tracer over the last week or so and just missed out on it today... poop.

Wanting something enduro styled, 160 travel, already have pike and monarch rc3 to go straight on.

Budget wise, under 2k?? A stretch I know but we deal with what we have available...

I would prefer not to have a red bike, even thought they apparently go faster...

3, 2, 1... GO.
You may want to list the shock e2e and stroke. A wide range of sizes are used to achieve the same amount of travel on different frame/linkage designs.

#knucklesisachunt