Mega Brisbane Urban Thursday November 25

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
City hall 630pm for 7. Massive blazing in the city lights from spring hill to southbank and beyond. 6 starters confirmed including freeriders and trials bunnies. Lets get the big numbers guys and run amok......

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes thats it... Fit the dh tubes 50psi to the dh or xc or freeride rig. Bustin out hard.

D

Deleted member FN2187

I'm in :twisted: .........Lets ride
[edit]:I can't go anymore :cry: I've just snapped 3 spokes and separated the seam in the rim of my rear wheel. That is unless anyone has a 24" single speed rear they are willing to sell :lol: .....anyone.....I didn't think so

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Good stuff my bike will be together this weekend so I will see you there.

I think that tassles and spoky dokes should be compulary!!

TREK24

Likes Dirt
Yeah, come on everyone, no excuses. uni has finished and school may as well have and as far as your employers are concerned you're sick. :lol:
There hasn't been a decent turn for an urban ride for quite a while so even if you have to borrow a bike, get out there.

okay I'll be quiet now.... :oops:

timmo

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I reckon I might get in on this one too.
It's been a while since I've done any urbination...

binner

Hath shat hymself
O Kayyyyyyy...I do one!!!!!!! :lol: ......... thisa time I wanna see a few more riders........gonna style it on in on my white wall low rider....... . remember kids "pimpin aint easy" letz see some trim come along as well huh............ 8)

tu plang

knob
istink said:
O Kayyyyyyy...I do one!!!!!!! :lol: ......... thisa time I wanna see a few more riders........gonna style it on in on my white wall low rider....... . remember kids "pimpin aint easy" letz see some trim come along as well huh............ 8)
'i ride a molotov'...'trim'.... now who could this be... :wink:

havent seen you out and about for a while where have you been?

as for the night ride... i still have some serious demons up at jacobs ladder :? .

Ty

Eats Squid
do you guys stair gap jacobs ladder or just ride down it? the best i've managed is to stair gap to stair gap the last 4 sets (if that makes sence)

ps. oh yeah i'll probably be chillin' at the paddo skate park if you guys head up that way.

tu plang

knob
nah not gapping, just somewhat of a launch off each set landing on the same set... though this gets hairy once u get any speed as you tend to over shoot... and go headfirst into the wall next to them... oh god its all flooding back... :(

TREK24

Likes Dirt
I find I can hit them quite confidently at pretty much any speed, but they get very scary when the wheels start lifting off, 'specially when you have to pull up for the road at the bottom. and yeah the picket fence at the side is not particularly inviting :?

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
yeah ill be there hopefully if i get me new hoops. weres city hall im fairly new to the place. is by any train stations im coming from cleveland

tu plang

knob
central station would be your best bet, just a stone throw away. i cant really remember the best way to get to city hall from central as i dont spend much time around there but someone will be able to help you out.

as for me... my rear hub is on its last legs so the next week or two could be interesting :? .

binner

Hath shat hymself
Hey TP.....r u tha guy who went down hard at JK last time we were all out with the other dude who's forx were blowin oil everywhere :oops: ?
Been takin it easy lately, usually ridin urban on late Sun arvo's now, just tryin to scope n nail new lines around town. The new precent at QUT kelvin grove has some good gear around it also down at newstead house theres a bit o fun to have had................ :D
See you for tha mega urban on Thursday huh and if you wanna hook up bforehand we will probibly go for a cruise this Sun arvo.........dial in some shit for the nite ....My eyesights pretty blown at nite, gotta get more daylight dialin :shock:

tu plang

knob
yeah, i had a good one on Jacobs one night ride a few holidays ago now.

though the time that my mates forks blew going down was a few weeks before-hand when i first met you... i made it down in one piece that time :) .

... and to think i got all pissed off when i found out i was working sunday morning instead of my usual sunday arvo/evening shift, it was a blessing in disguise :wink: . if your going to be around about 3ish we should organise a place to meet.

cheers,
ben

edit: oh and it should be noted that my stack didnt go down as the best of the night... the bottom of the duckpond will remember who had the best one :twisted: .

TREK24

Likes Dirt
true to my initial rantings I will be there, but i will be in limp/camera mode as the seat stays on my CR8 have decided to crack, so I will be forced to ride my cruiser :cry: