Melbourne area.. social rides.? Xcrountry style

Pepperjack

Cannon Fodder
Heya... Where do people post rides.? ..ie smaller rides, few people.., no clicks , always cool to meet new folks. Not a fan of big events and massive crowds.

On dirtbike forums there is a "organise rides, Vic" area.. hoping something similar here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

safreek

Heya... Where do people post rides.? ..ie smaller rides, few people.., no clicks , always cool to meet new folks. Not a fan of big events and massive crowds.

On dirtbike forums there is a "organise rides, Vic" area.. hoping something similar here.

don't do it, you will meet some of the pricks from this site, now that's something you just don't want to do. seriously:shocked:

Pepperjack

Cannon Fodder
Is there a part of this forum to post if you're riding..and people can join along etc.?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
The Ride Cycles in Kew, and Summit Cycles (??) do shop rides on the Yarra Trails during the week. hop on their websites/ring them/Facebook to check

Warrandyte MTB club also has a fairly active social ride thing happening.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Yep, the Sunday Red Hill thing still goes. Meet in the carpark of Red Hill Consolidated School & go from there. Rides are intermediate level and the route worked out in such a way that it's possible to cut short if you're pressed for time or just plain flogged by the considerable climbing.