Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Chriso_29er, just to confirm, we won’t be returning to cars during the 1000m group loop?
Nope, cars are at the bottom of a very steep hill. I don't want to ride back up again ha ha. You wont either, I guarantee lol.
Need to carry everything you might need, enough water and a snack or two :)

moorey

call me Mia
Cool. Felix likes to ride with minimal water. Might take a spare bottle and drop it at the bottom of one of the trails in case he gets dry.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool. Felix likes to ride with minimal water. Might take a spare bottle and drop it at the bottom of one of the trails in case he gets dry.
That's easy to do, we ride past the base of 3 of the trails on the way to the first one. Same with if anyone wanted to do a snack drop.

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
First test past, got the bike on the roof of the car without screaming in pain from the shoulder
amateur move loading at night, i waxed chain, fitted new jockey wheels (to impress ducky) & cleaned out the back of the car by 4pm. i then made sure i’m bringing a strong sock game tomorrow...everybody’s sock game needs to be on point tomorrow

moorey

call me Mia
amateur move loading at night, i waxed chain, fitted new jockey wheels (to impress ducky) & cleaned out the back of the car by 4pm. i then made sure i’m bringing a strong sock game tomorrow...everybody’s sock game needs to be on point tomorrow
It’s always an easy way to spot you CX/SS/fixie flogs