melbourne: ride this w/e (6th-7th sep)??

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi,
who wants to ride this weekend? I don't care what it is, city, jumping, trails whatever. aslong as I can get there by train it's all good.
Suggestions anyone? and what day suits you best?

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think it's ment to be really wet simo and i'm busy saturday so sunday would be cool but you do know it's fathers day sunday? :?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
oz-freerider said:
well then looks like no stair gaps cause i cant be bothered being the only person to do them.
ill do the axa building one !!

lol

JUST COME !!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh, this w/e is no good for me anymore either. my dad's overseas but im sick again!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I HATE YOU ALL !!

who is actually going??

if there is 5 or more ill still go....

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we'll try and organise a biggish ride next w/e (13th and 14th). we could do city and jumps or something like that, go around a bit, make it an all day thing.

I won't have my camera as my dad took it tho.

DJK

Likes Dirt
Well, if that city rides not going ahead, and n e one wants to come for a ride this weekend, me and my mate were going to head out to hursty on saturday to check it out, but only if its not pissing down with rain.

rode hursty the other weekend...
taking photos for a friend's year12 art stuff...
it was farkin PISSIN down!!!!
photos didn't turn out great but we scoped a new drop near the big rock section...doesn't look too difficult till you try to land it!!!
the rain makes it so much more of a challenge...especially since i'm on a hardtail and have only ridden the track twice!!! but the guy who built most of it...including the new north-shore style roll-in...was rippin it up!!!

the moral of my long rant...
hursty in the rain is challenging...slippery rocks have always been my nemesis...try it out...it adds a new dimension to an old track

wonderllama

Likes Dirt
ok im leadin the way seemin most these post have no ideas on where to go , ok we HAVE to go dj`in cause im ithchin for some
places to go:heathmont dj`s (highly reccomended) , rabbit hill dj`s, NO CITY, hursty, dimond creek, dandies dh, BMX tracks (and piss off all those bmx`s) such as knox,frankston, oakleigh etc, um ne more dj`s or good places to go , post em up,

I WANA GO DJ~IN all day long
cya ya`ll

i reccomoend going on the 14th , which is a SUNDAY, dont go on saturdays , less ppl can go
cya

there's some good downhill at fourth hill in warrandyte...not that it's all that accessible to those on public transport...
and there's a phat bmx track near it...

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
your not ment to rie at warrandyte from what i know and their is big problems with ppl still ridng there and making it worse if we ever wanna ride there again...