Melbourne riders

S.

ex offender
Hursty it is. Meet at Temple Ridge Reserve (Melways 185 K11 I think) at noon?

Cindie, you gonna come?

wonderllama

Likes Dirt
yeh .... mtbdh girl or cindie wat eva ya wana be called i was up at cycle science earlia today i saw ur bitch its lookin very very very very very sweet , i want it, or at least the forks....
we should get out for a ride one day wen u get it...
as long as my bikes workin., get phil to come aswell on his 125
cya`s

Az

Likes Dirt
ummmm...... really should keep an eye on things.

Was going to do something this fri just been but Ive got that lovely flu thats going around

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
Dammit- wednesdays the one day im in the city all day...oh well...

Went for a ride last thursday roud from fairfield to studley and back- that was cool, but hills suck on a f/s bike... Had a friend with me- it was funny we haven't ridden together for like 2 years, so we get to all the of oad single track stuff and he comes out with "i'd better go first cos I always used to beat you through here..." so I let him go in front up that first climb after the bridge at fairfield, and he got bout halfway up the hill (on a Full rigid) then hopped of to walk... so of course i caught him. Then were at a short gentle no quitwe d/h bit and he wants to go first. I let him get about halfway down and caught him in a couple of seconds. so the rest of the ride was spent "could you ride that?' 'yep' 'well, go on then'

at least i got to show off some new skills that i didn't know i had...good for confidence anyway... wait till i ride with people who actually can ride!!!

Az

Likes Dirt
sorry this time around mtbdh_girl Im heading up to the snow again this coming weekend so maybe the week after.

Socket your still at school arent you??? hows 4 at the walking bridge over the river in ivanhoe??? Im going to be be pretty slow you should see the stuff I'm coughing up after having the flu. mmm green goo :roll:

bennyboy154

Likes Bikes
yer so wen r u goin for this ride
if ur riding around ivanhoe then we might be able to go ova to ivanhoe dj's
only if u wanna jump em
and i dont mean the council ivanhoe i mean the new ivanhoe ive been looken at em and i will probally hit em so yer

do any of u guys ride at windsor caus im startin to ride down there and there gettin pretty easy

S.

ex offender
Az said:
sorry this time around mtbdh_girl Im heading up to the snow again this coming weekend so maybe the week after.

Socket your still at school arent you??? hows 4 at the walking bridge over the river in ivanhoe??? Im going to be be pretty slow you should see the stuff I'm coughing up after having the flu. mmm green goo :roll:
Yeah I'm still at school, 4 should be alright. If I'm a few minutes late don't panic though!

Az

Likes Dirt
Yeah cool see you there!! any one is welcome to rock up

Im not much of a jumper but we can head over there for it if ya want

Az

Likes Dirt
yeah why not?? we can stash them somewhere while we do some laps.

I havent done any jumping for a while tho

S.

ex offender
Me neither... and even when I WAS jumping, I never got very good at it.

Laps of what? The track near the footbridge?

Az

Likes Dirt
yeah there a little loop there, or we could head up to studley park???

Im not fussed really we can work it out tomorrow

S.

ex offender
Yeah either is cool. There's a fairly nice loop (80% singletrack, 20% bikepath) on a much larger scale; from Bourke Rd underpass, you ride north (towards Heidelberg), just following all the singletracky stuff along there next to the river (there's plenty there) till you get to Manningham Rd, then you cross the river and come back the other way on the other side; the track comes out behind the veneto club; then you can follow the bike path and some singletrack back along the back of Bulleen Park, through the back of the golf course, and it comes out back at the footbridge.