Melrose Fat Tyre Festival 2016

poita

Likes Dirt
Anyone else heading to Melrose on the long weekend for the fat tyre festival??

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes, been there every year since 2012. Bring the family as there loads to keep them amused while dad gets some rides in.

Just back from Melrose yesterday, should be another great event this year.

poita

Likes Dirt
Awesome!

Unfortunately just me this year, coming over from Vic, and my wife can't get the leave and no one else was keen on the drive! Have visited once before and absolutely loved the trails. Will send a pm.

mint355

Likes Dirt
Yeah thinking about heading down, still trying to rally the posse for the trip.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

No worries Poita.

The first year it was my idea to go, now its the missus and kids that tell me to get the holidays booked at work for the FTF... they wouldn't miss it.

Plenty for families, groups or whoever, some people just turn up on their own and join in.

gcouyant

Farkin Advertiser
No worries Poita.

The first year it was my idea to go, now its the missus and kids that tell me to get the holidays booked at work for the FTF... they wouldn't miss it.

Plenty for families, groups or whoever, some people just turn up on their own and join in.
I reckon half the crowd rocks up to have a few laughs with you Billy. Party party party..... :thumb:

ozzybmx

Hahaha... been taking err easy on the beers lately, but have been making exceptions for social occasions.

gcouyant

Farkin Advertiser
OMG Billy, your RB account's been hacked. The scum posted this filthy lie about you.

been taking err easy on the beers lately,
Melanie and I are busting to rock up to the event as well but bloody business keeps getting in the way. A new general manager will fix that for next year and perhaps the SDBC too......