Melrose

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Latest plan, 3 x yoinkers and the old man for a 18hr Team.

Might be lapping with you in the middle of the night @Cardy George.

10pm start, the 3 yoinkers do 2 laps each, probably 35 minute laps, at around 1am they all head back to sleep and the old diesel gets going, plodding out laps for the next 5-6 hours in the dark till about 6-7am then they yoinkers get going again, smashing out fast laps to make up for my slowness ;)

Its changing daily...

Will head up tomorrow and cut the grass.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Latest plan, 3 x yoinkers and the old man for a 18hr Team.

Might be lapping with you in the middle of the night @Cardy George.

10pm start, the 3 yoinkers do 2 laps each, probably 35 minute laps, at around 1am they all head back to sleep and the old diesel gets going, plodding out laps for the next 5-6 hours in the dark till about 6-7am then they yoinkers get going again, smashing out fast laps to make up for my slowness ;)

Its changing daily...

Will head up tomorrow and cut the grass.
That's one way to do the solo 6hr!

How crazy is the pub after the race? Should I be trying to book a table now?

ozzybmx

That's one way to do the solo 6hr!
There's nothing as infuriating as tired team members and young blokes don't function well without sleep.

Good light management and breakdown prepared makes for good night laps.

One of the young ones out at 3am, has a mechanical, runs back to our place and tries to wake a dead to the world team mate :rolleyes:

They'll still end up cooked at the end.

ozzybmx

I see you scratched the young shredder ? Just looked at the entries, 105 and climbing :D

2 x new minis have entered, that would have made a 4 man team.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I see you scratched the young shredder ? Just looked at the entries, 105 and climbing :D

2 x new minis have entered, that would have made a 4 man team.
Yeah, we had a look at the game plan, where we are staying and where the start line is and it was going to be too much for Mrs George to keep a handle on, especially doing it with people we don't know. But we are still taking his bike over, that would be a bit unfair.

One of our club Juniors is heading over now so Ex-VC is doing it as a pair.

Last edited: