Merinda mountain bike

Cjsxrt

Likes Bikes
Hey guys I'm just wondering what the merinda mountain bikes are like a mate and I are looking at them but we just want some feed back cheers in advance

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
is there a particular model your looking at? I'm assuming your after an All-mountain/trail style bike as you've posted in this section.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Pretty decent value for money across their range but it would help if you let us know what sort of riding you want to get into and which model you are looking into.

My young bloke has a One Twenty that has seen a fair bit of All mountain and XC use with some easier DH thrown in

Cjsxrt

Likes Bikes
At the moment I'm looking at a matts tfs 300 and just looking to do a bit of everything at the moment I'm building a street bike but I want another for xc and downhill stuff

Cjsxrt

Likes Bikes
Yeah I'm only new to mtb done mostly bmx but I saw the bike and my brother inlaw can get it for $360 I think I'll have to do it and have the other bike as a cruiser

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Merida 26" 2008 & Merida Big 99 this year.

Yep , got 2 Merida bikes. The 26" is a hardtail and a brilliant bike.
Just bought the Merida Big Ninety-Nine 1000 from the May-July 2013 Mountain Biking Australia Magazine. This is the entry bike in this range and it is very good to ride.
29" wheels make the big difference and full suspension is great. I mostly ride XC but do go via some DH but not quick.
Meridas are top bikes. The one you have found looks good and as you wear out the bit and pieces you can update to SLX or XT etc.
Enjoy your bike.