Merlin Cycles

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anybody dealt with the Merlin Cycles Online Store in the UK?

Just wanted to do my due diligence on them - lest some sketchy Nigerian man steal my credit card details.

Cheers,

Andrew

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they are legit, though prices on stuff i could compare to wiggle and crc is not competitive and alot of the time +$50

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seconded. got my 6.0s cheap as chips from them and shipping was so quick.

easton ec90 CRC

easton ec90 merlin
for instance i just got this with my order for the makulu, its almost $100 more expensive, granted there may be some stuff a little better, though everything that i ordered from crc i checked on all 3 sites and for all the stuff all 3 sites had the products crc was by far best, followed close by wiggle.

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
i used to have a merlin frame and a rock lobster frame back in the 00's...they were awesome! Alals no disc brake brackets so eventually had to upgrade but they made good quality alloy and steel frames.

BKMad

Likes Dirt
I used them heaps of times when I lived over there for a few years recently and they usually delivered the next day, so should be around a week over here. If still in doubt have a search on the singtrackworld forums - they usually get a pretty good wrap over there. Their handbuilt wheels are supposed to be excellent.