Michael Jackson Dead

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's not dead, He's gonna jump up anytime and be like "NOT!" and moon walk his arse out of the hospital singing thriller

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Wow. A milestone of a generation, gone.... It still feels like a hoax. I agree with some other people that, despite all his problems and weirdness, he kinda deserved one last comeback and farewell. I'll always remember him as the "Thriller" MJ and not the most recent version. It's a shame his life ended so troubled...

BM Epic

Eats Squid
And to think he passed a physical examination not long ago for insurance for his tour dates in london, kinda sad really!
Didn't really like him, but he did have talent, with voice and dance!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Even though my generation saw Michael for the pedophiles he is you can not deny he was an amazing dancer and signer alike.
I just can't get over it, such a phenomena as Michael, dead?
I would laugh if it was all a hoax, the biggest publicty song on earth yeah?

RIP Michael.... :(

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I wouldnt have thought it was that hard, it's been like 20 hours since it happened now...
It's actually only been 4 hours since paramedics arrived at his mansion

With something as big as this, I think they'd have to set-up a proper press conference before announcing anything definite.

BTW. Has anybody seen Latoyah?

;)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Wasn't she the lead role in Planet of the Apes. Not because she had legit acting skills, but because they were on a strict budget and they didn't need to use expensive make up on her.
I was hinting more at the common belief that her and Michael have never been photographed in the same room together ;)

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They better not cremate him, the environmental damage from the fumes would be catastrophic.
I wonder if Alien Autopsy part 2 will be released shortly?

Too soon?