Mick Hannahs house robbed

nik_1974

Likes Dirt
MTBR said:
Heads up!! Saw this on the other site. P. Bike.

The Hannah's have returned from a recent MX trip to find some low life scum has completely cleaned out the garage at their Colorado Springs home. A heap of stuff has been taken - some of it pretty easy to spot. If anyone has information please feel free to contact either Mick's manager at gavin@freesport.com.au or your local authorities.

The gear list is:

1 X Gloss Black Chase with Black Front Wheel and Silver CrossMax Wheel (also has Grey Tribal Graphic on headtube)

1 x Gloss Black The CUT Rush XC Bike

1 x Black and Silver Caad 8 Road Bike

A set of new Deemax Wheels

A bunch of yellow 721 Rims

A bunch of Maxxis tires

1 x Haro XC Frame

A box of 4X parts, including One x Pike Black Box (Gold Colored) Fork with Ultimate Brake Calipers and some 721 Rims and DT Swiss Hubs

1 x Start Gate Control Box and Air Ram

1 X Pedro's Travel Tool Box complete

1 x Pair of Thor Moto Boots (Black and White)

2 X Gary Fisher DH Bikes - One gold with angel wings on the downtube the other stock blue. The gold bike is fitted with World Cup Boxxers and Bontrager Wheels.

1 X Gary Fisher Biggens Hardtail, light blue with 24" Wheels

1 x Blue Fat Possum frame

1 x Boxxer new, with U-turn Adjuster.

A bunch of bontrager wheels, 24" and 26"

Box of new Bontrager parts - bars, stems, cranks, pedals

Several SixSixOne helmets and Body armor

If anyone has information please feel free to contact either Mick's manager at gavin@freesport.com.au or your local authorities.

What Low Lifes!! :madmax: Sheesh...

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Mick%20Hannah's%20House%20Robbed.html
Got this off MTBR. Has to suck bigtime.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=285233

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Thats f*cking bullshit. What sort of scum would do something like that!? Mick and Trace have worked sh*t hard to get where they are today!! And for some dropkick to steal their pride and joys + excess parts is just bullshit!
Hope you catch the tool!
Bowlo

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that would suck big time. At least it won't be too hard to regain due to their high status in the mountainbiking sponsorships world

'Ross

Eats Squid
Ill bet whoever did it new what they were doing and probably waited until he went away. Really disgusting behaviour.

|Matt|

Banned
Thats fucked. And I agree with Ross, theres no way that was a random heist. Whoever did it knew when Mick would be away and struck then.

I hope they burn....after Mick gets his shit back.

I know its many thousands of dollars, but is there an exact figure of the added items value?

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm guessing all the Gary Fisher gear belonged to Hannah Stephens?

Wow,if she marries Mick, she'll be Hannah Hannah..:confused:

Northern Hemi

Likes Bikes
At least they were on an MX trip and got their bicycles stolen.

For a couple of fully-sponsored pushbike riders, to have had it happen the other way around would have been devastating.

Hello, Cannondale / Fisher? We need our garage filled again. Thank you.

Hello, Honda? We need our garage filled again. Did you say "Go fuck yourselves? That's what we thought you said..."

I would have to say that Mik's shed / house in Queensland would have been more secure. That place looked Vietnem-style boobytrapped.

The whole thing must have looked suspect to someone, with a panel truck backed up to the garage, cleaning it out for all to see. They must live on an acreage, or their neighbours couldn't care less.

Probably the latter.

bluewonder2

Likes Dirt
something smells fishy...

oh my god, someone robbed mick hannah's house!

you bastards!

what a list, sounds like they knew what they were doing. shooldn't be too hard to chase up some of the stuff.

what's with haro stuff being stolen? it happened to haro at last year's interbike when some of their display bikes were also stolen, i recall correctly

StInKy_boY

Likes Dirt
Damn man that sucks ass, thats a lot of shit to lose.
For that to happen to such a good Aussie rider is a real shame!:mad:

What dickheads!!!

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
what's with haro stuff being stolen?
Haro makes (some) good stuff....

Damn poor bloke, Hope it gets sorted out quicksmart, International calender events coming up and all...

There's not that many 'the cut' frames getting about either, and I'm guessing not all that many proto'd judge frames with custom paint jobs...