Mick Hannah's new GF...

blitzem

Likes Dirt
haha, i havnt heard anything bout that, but man..she is gonna cop it hardcore if they ever got married :p

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
blitzem said:
haha, i havnt heard anything bout that, but man..she is gonna cop it hardcore if they ever got married :p
Yeah, I hear Micks pretty good in the sa... Oh you meant about the name? :p

P.S. Take the email address out of your sig unless you want 200 dudes from Nigeria trying to give you their bank accounts.

Rik

logged out
I heard that both Steffans and Fisher broke up with him because his bike is fugly :p

PS. She's a keeper.

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
GoingDHfast said:
Yeah, it might sound a bit too much like womans weekly but no-ones forcing you to read...
Nah, it's fun. I like dumb threads... and Women's Weekly, for that matter.

Rik said:
I heard that both Steffans and Fisher broke up with him because his bike is fugly :p
werd.

Rik said:
PS. She's a keeper.
werd again.

Anyone who has any respect left for Chris Duncan (after seeing his frame) ought to check out the below link. That respect mightn't last long...

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9412/stupidestfuckingarticlehaveeve.th.jpg

slared

Banned
god u people are fucking sad im mean get your own fucking lives and stop sticking your noses into other peoples social live im mean christ u sound like a bunch of 12 year old fucking girls reading dolly mag!

Rik

logged out
Thanks for your contribution Slared, it was appreciated :rolleyes:
What does it say about your own "life" if you feel the need to insult others like you just did? I love irony.

slared

Banned
and what does it say about your own life when u spend half ur time on a web site talking about other people social lives

Tomas

my mum says im cool
I forget where i saw the headline, but it read:
"The two Hannah's hooking up at Fort Bill"

and i was like :eek: .

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
slared said:
and what does it say about your own life when u spend half ur time on a web site talking about other people social lives
Well I guess I just presumed that a big proportion of Farkineers would be interested in one of Australia's best riders hooking up with another awesome rider (who also happens to be a *hottie*).

Thats ok, some people just aren't interested in the opposite sex. Maybe when puberty comes that will change.

Rik

logged out
slared said:
I don't see anyone around here doing that! This is the first "gossip" thread on Farkin I've seen in many many months. And I can see why people would have interest in it, Hannah and Hannah are both great riders and personalities, plus I'm sure many would know Mick from meeting/seeing him at races too. So I'm sure more than a few people would be interested in knowing the news, even though it's incredibly trivial.
This is a diversion from the usual talk on here, if you don't like it, don't read, and please don't bother spewing forth crap like you did above.
It's worth mentioning, speaking of your post... it'd be nice if you were able to express yourself properly, with decent sentence structure and not as much reliance on swearing. Your passing judgement on others from their comments in this thread is funny given that the drivel you typed gives us the impression you're a knuckle-dragging moron. Who'd ever want to judge someone by a short snippet of text posted on the internet... :rolleyes:

Bodin

GMBC
Rik said:
please don't bother spewing forth crap like you did above.
Totally agree with your response to "slared" here, Rik. I think the dude's level of maturity is made really clear by what he chooses to list as his location. This is likely to be the first and last time I pay attention to this dude unless he changes his tune.

In fact, he'd have to change his whole freakin' band... ;)

Rik

logged out
A change of venue would be easier than changing the tune or band... I'm suprised that hasn't been forced upon him so far, considering just how bad his post history is. Until then, we'll just have to wear earplugs.

rtd

Likes Dirt
blitzem said:
As much as I'd hate to discuss the love lives of pro riders, I'll still add something.

It would be funny if they did get married, Hannah Hannah...unless she kept her last name ofcoarse..