Mid Intermediate game conor.1 v billy_26

whatsername223

Likes Dirt
mate thats not constructive critisism (sp?)

you said that its barely a tuck

constructive criticism would be like

"man thats sweet, you should tuck more that would look so sick"

billy_26

Likes Dirt
sorry man. it rained all day yesterday. n i wont have my set up till probly friday.

it will be a tailwhip flyout but.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its more constructive criticism, which i thought was part of the general idea of this game?
correct me if i'm wrong...but i got the idea that this game was for talking yourself up, making excuses why you couldnt get the set, and generaly enlarging your e-penis??

on the backflip note... i'm pretty sure they are intermediat... backflip combos are expert pro, but plain ol flyout backies...

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
are you gunna set?
yeah riding soon, ive been working 5 hour shifts till late so im not a very active person during the day.
correct me if i'm wrong...but i got the idea that this game was for talking yourself up, making excuses why you couldnt get the set, and generaly enlarging your e-penis??

on the backflip note... i'm pretty sure they are intermediat... backflip combos are expert pro, but plain ol flyout backies...
as for you, your wrong:p

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt

yeh backys are very intermediate. easyier than 360s and can just like a million times as scary to commit to first time.