Midnight thoughts

new guy

Likes Dirt
So this morning i was lying awake at 5.30 in the morning and my mind decided to wonder after taking quite a long road of the usual crap that goes through your head,It came to the idea of tyres made of real rubber (as in made from rubber tree) and if they have ever existed.

What are some of your midnight thoughts that are totally irrelevant to anything or anyone just curious if it ever happened ??

mlsred

Likes Dirt
I don't quite do that but probably something more strange (in my eyes it makes sense) i'l be lying in bed contemplating how to make my bike faster or that little bit better at braking etc, quite often i'm out in the garage at 2am making my ingenious ideas work

weird I know but i'm quite contempt playing with my bikes at 2am

sam705

Likes Dirt
Lay in bed thinking of what foods would go down real well right now but the effort involved is just too huge.

Joy

Likes Dirt
If I'm ever awake late at night thinking of random stuff, it's always mind blowing things like trying to comprehend the size of the universe and stuff like that. It drives me crazy

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I spell... Everything.

Every thought that comes into my head, i strip it down, and spell it out, letter by letter.

I think i'm a little f*cked.

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
If I'm ever awake late at night thinking of random stuff, it's always mind blowing things like trying to comprehend the size of the universe and stuff like that. It drives me crazy
I do the same, But my minds just goes in circles. I am always thinking if there is an end to the Universe.But i think that my brain and mind is just too small.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I spell... Everything.

Every thought that comes into my head, i strip it down, and spell it out, letter by letter.

I think i'm a little f*cked.
I don't spell everything, but quite often late at night i'll get bored, and just start spelling something.

Wheird.
Oh, come on! That one doesn't even have an H in it!

Family guy quote... ah I amuse myself =)

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Work. And it sucks. Sometimes I'll fall asleep thinking about work and then have stupid dreams about work so when it comes time to wake-up and actually go to work it feels as if I've already done my ten hour day.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
I try to work out some random theories/quotes. then work out what inspired me to work that quote out over some event in my life.

Or I play nintendo 64

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I think about death... a tad morbid? maybe, but it starts with an unknown feeling, then one of comfort.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think about gym, and about how much weight I need to do next time to get to a certain weight to be doing this much by this time etc. It's strange because then I get all twitchy and excited and can't sleep. Ahhh gym <3

Or sometimes I think about what jumps I need to do on my bike before I can do another certain jump, etc etc.

I don't spell everything, but quite often late at night i'll get bored, and just start spelling something.

Wheird.

Hwhipped cream...

hahaha :)

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
By the end of exam period in y12 I was doing integration and rotation of solids around the x and y axis in my head as I was sleeping. It was really weird waking up halfway through an equation. And then I couldn't get back to sleep cause the maths was spinning around my head.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
Ive come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.
(bonus points if you can name the song)

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Sorry, I have a stupid sense of humour.

Right song, by Simon and Garfunkel.

Actually, come to think of it, I have no idea what was so funny.

Great song.

Kuragari

Likes Bikes
I know how you feel, I used to do that as well. There was that unique feeling you could get by suddenly feeling the enormity of your insignificance.

But now after getting a full time job I don't have time to lie awake thinking, it's just sleep. :( And there's no way I would be awake at 5:30am just lying in bed, I don't wake up till the alarm goes off and if I didn't get out bed straight away I'd be asleep again just as fast. :rolleyes:

Actually, come to think of it, I have no idea what was so funny.
Don't worry, I had a bit of a giggle myself. :p

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
Work. And it sucks. Sometimes I'll fall asleep thinking about work and then have stupid dreams about work so when it comes time to wake-up and actually go to work it feels as if I've already done my ten hour day.
Your not the only one. Especially when you lie in bed on a Saturday night thinking about work.

norco01

Likes Dirt

Wheird.

hahahahah!

Cool Whhhip