Midweek XC Riders

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Just wondering if anyone was keen for some xc/am at Menai (Ansto) tomorrow (Friday) around 3pm for about 1-2 hrs. I'm getting off work early and thought I'd take the little bike out for a spin.

metrics

Likes Bikes
Just wondering if anyone was keen for some xc/am at Menai (Ansto) tomorrow (Friday) around 3pm for about 1-2 hrs. I'm getting off work early and thought I'd take the little bike out for a spin.
I've never been to Menai before but would be interested if you don't mind a stranger tagging along.

How technical is Menai? Similar to Appin?

Craig, if you want, can you PM me your details and a meeting location?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I've never been to Menai before but would be interested if you don't mind a stranger tagging along.

How technical is Menai? Similar to Appin?

Craig, if you want, can you PM me your details and a meeting location?
I'll be starting from the parking area across from Ansto entry on Old Illawarra Rd at around 3pm. I'm only going for a fun bash not a fitness ride if you're ok with that. There's "everything" out there. I can show you most of what's on offer in the time we'll be there. I'm ditching my clips for flats too as I don't trust myself doing any drops clipped in but I'll suffer on the climbs. It's similar to Appin in it's sandy and rocky at the same time but has some very nice single track too and to top it off, there's some nice features/structures out there too. I'll PM you my number

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Doing Appin on Thursday 28th

NoSkidMarks +1
Me

whoever else.

Not sure on time yet ... confirm closer to the date

taibo

Eats Squid
Heading out to awaba on Wednesday with wenji if anyone else wants to tag along plan to be there around 1030 for a few laps