mirraco. guetler, spinnin.

naz

Criminally Inane
so its been a while for those who know me im a dick, straight up.

been keepin my fugly mug outta this joint for a while, but weds arvo got asked by my manager if i wanted to join him n a few boys for a harbour cruise, how could i refuse, anywho little did i know we werent out to get maggot spew over board and try to date rape the nearest chick, we had a entourage, guetler n spinner. They hadnt seen syd by water, thought id tag along for some free grog, doyles fish n chips, and a chance to savour guetler n spinner in a 1 on 1 situation without them being able to call security or simply ignore me. mad evening good blokes. crooked.

any of you headin out to bmx games, come say hey at the mirraco tent on sunday will be hangin out tryin to look like i know what im talkin about.

technoboy

Dirty Imports
so its been a while for those who know me im a dick, straight up.

been keepin my fugly mug outta this joint for a while, but weds arvo got asked by my manager if i wanted to join him n a few boys for a harbour cruise, how could i refuse, anywho little did i know we werent out to get maggot spew over board and try to date rape the nearest chick, we had a entourage, guetler n spinner. They hadnt seen syd by water, thought id tag along for some free grog, doyles fish n chips, and a chance to savour guetler n spinner in a 1 on 1 situation without them being able to call security or simply ignore me. mad evening good blokes. crooked.

any of you headin out to bmx games, come say hey at the mirraco tent on sunday will be hangin out tryin to look like i know what im talkin about.

man your cool :) hahah hows things bro??

so cause your hanging with the pro's now does this mean we will see you riding a real bike again??? cough cough or are you on your decks to much??
p.s when can i come around for a mix??

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Geeeezzz Naz you are soooo lucky, Callan/Trent told me that you went out on a boat or something with those pro's. Lucky you