Mixing alcohol

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
Heading out to a graduation party tonight with a bottle of absinthe, Just wondering what will be good to mix it with? lemonade??

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if i was you try and not to drink alot of the shit, its deadly lol

but on another note probably just straight i assume or you could just try different soft drinks

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Isn't absynthe the illegal one, the green one? (as a question not a , no no no that's illegal thing)

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Isn't absynthe the illegal one, the green one? (as a question not a , no no no that's illegal thing)
Nah, there are two types:
illigal shit (bought overseas only)
aussie shit (not with the same chemical makeup - not the same effects).

Serving suggestion? Punch Absynthe into wikipedia yo.

|Matt|

Banned
Absinthe is overrated, LSD is far more effective than wormwood.
Absinthe is just disgusting all round.

I'll stick with my cheap arse Woodstock, 6x440ml for $14 thank you and it gets you plenty pissed if you drink them in 15 minutes on an empty stomach.

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Absinthe is just disgusting all round.

I'll stick with my cheap arse Woodstock, 6x440ml for $14 thank you and it gets you plenty pissed if you drink them in 15 minutes on an empty stomach.
I would have to agree with Matt on this one. Woodstock is far superior, there's nothing better than sinking a few quality premixed bourbons.
Yes I am being sarcastic

Just wondering what will be good to mix it with?

Shots are the way to go. If you don't like the taste, you're just too sober.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
oh dear god, i can't believe people are saying that woodstocks are good

that shit makes me want to die.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Ah why do people just buy the highest % alcoholic beverage they can find? Sheesh man.

Absinthe is like rocket fuel. The Oz stuff tastes like shit and will near kill you if you shot it, although that's about the best way to drink it IMO. The Czech shit tastes even worse and is illegal in the US (and here too probably) because it's made from wormwood. This means it has a low acute toxicity and purported hallucinogenic effects. Given you're asking an internet forum how to "mix" absinthe, I'll guess you've got the Oz stuff.

My suggestion, mix it with lemonade and drink it quickly. Next time buy something different and consider drinkability as well as alcohol content.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
red bull and absinthe all the way. Best drink out there. tastes freakin awesome and you can drink it in insanely stong mixes. I did like a bottle of absinthe/4 cans of red bull.
It's the good shit.

|Matt|

Banned
oh dear god, i can't believe people are saying that woodstocks are good

that shit makes me want to die.
Aye, if you're as cheap as me, its that or goon. And no one can SERIOUSLY say that goon tastes good. Its fun as a joke, but for real, its fucking shit.