Models (not the semi-naked females and/or male type)

Plow King

Little bit.
Heres mine. I know dozer has a couple' lego ones.

The first model i made and painted that ended up looking like it was supposed to. The thing on the right is just a metal model i oicked up for $5

uploadfromtaptalk1338964471098.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1338964557504.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1338964587461.jpg

Here's one i melted earlier. I was trying to heat up the glue so i could take off the windscreen so i could paint the fucker. (Rookie mistake. Paint it first and plastic also melts you jack ass :p)

uploadfromtaptalk1338964625814.jpg

And finally here they are with my big toy :)

uploadfromtaptalk1338964759111.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1338964786052.jpg

I will be getting some more during the week so ill chuck them up when they're done :)

floody

Wheel size expert

On the bench now, combining shortened Aoshima '92 Hilux dual cab 4x4 chassis and '81 Hilux shortbed single cab body, straight front axle swap etc.

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Theyre awesome floody. Im guessing you sprayed them? I learnt the first time to spray the fucker if you want a decent finish

floody

Wheel size expert
Cheers! Not quite finished the Laurel, waiting (forever it seems) on photoetch badges for it.

Plow, Subarus look great! I definitely spray everything as much as I can, even interior parts and chassis stuff. Hard to beat. Need a compressor and airbrush so I can get a bit more creative and particularly for metalizer finishes (e.g Alclad).

NCR, thats awesome, what scale? Keen to do some sort of AFV/Aircraft, when I get an airbrush setup I want to do the Trumpeter 1/32 BAC Lightning (obviously need to Alclad the hull). Need to do these first though:

Plus an FC RX7, Mk1 Golf Kamei Racer and a few others boxed up in the shed...1/6 YZ250B coming soon too.

Ivan

Eats Squid
This thread has made me wanna go out a buy a model kit.....picking one is gonna be frickin hard. Plane or Car?

scblack

Leucocholic
I have a Porsche 911 Tamiya unopened box in the Harry Potter room at home. You guys have got me enthused to get it out.

Woohoo!

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To be honest i clicked on this just to see if it was the full naked type of models...
I was dissapointed at first aswell :p

I once tried to build a war ship, it did not work at all, being 7 and me thinking "The more glue the better!" ive still got it in the cupboard :p Now i want to try a again!

downhillar

Likes Dirt
I have a couple of models floating around, I never seem to finish them.. The only down side to models (for me at least) is that you can't drive them when you're done! It makes me sad :(