Modern Warfare 2 out tonight.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Cool man, I'm planning on being asleep at 12.

No intentions of playing the game whatsoever, but I'm sure you'll have fun.

Great idea for a thread!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1337 HAXOR, LULWUT, Newfag, oldfag, Fuck yeah Seeking... and so.

AMIRITE?

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
I'm not staying up til midnight to get it, but I am looking forward to my roommate getting a copy, and then me having a go (for a couple of hours after I lock him out). If it's anything like the last modern warfare it should be sweet.

Don't judge me, I'm injured. I couldn't be riding if I wanted to!

Grantieboy

Likes Dirt
i saw the launch video and messed up my frontal area real good. however the format of the menus on MW2 look really soft a wussy and cartoony with the rounded edges and the gun not being shown on side view but at a diagonal. just a person preference really

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
how it sucks to only be 14 and not beign able to go out an pick up a copy at the launch party at my local EB Games.
Oh well, if I don't go to school mum said she won't get it for me, she know's how to get me to go to school. ;)

Matt H

Eats Squid
It's good to see that this is coming out on PS3, the fanboys finally have a half decent game to play.

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Shame it's going to be the biggest flop ever made (PC at least).

Going to actually buy a PS3 for this game (though GT5 will justify it entirely).

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
When my house burnt down my PS3, X-BOX, 2 Computers and countless software and games were destroyed!

I just took it as time to move on and spent the insurance on bikes :D

Hope you all enjoy the game!

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Matt H said:
It's good to see that this is coming out on PS3, the fanboys finally have a half decent game to play.

omfg, that's a fanboy comment in itself, you've used the same premise for the same joke over and over now, ssshhhh.

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Oh yay.

Wait.

I just dug up my PS1. With Crash 1, 2, 3 and CTR. I think I'll be set.

Well beyond the batch of relatively generic FPS that exist.