Mogo 50km Entry Wanted

dangersean

Likes Bikes
Hi,

Unfortunately I did not get my hands on an entry to the Mogo Irate Intern 50km in time.

If for some reason you have a spare entry or are unable to attend, please contact me and I will gladly purchase your entry.

Cheers,
DS.

gixer7

Likes Dirt
There was talk about having a separate forum or maybe a stickied thread for these requests.

I think after the inevitable avalanche of Angry Doctor requests thay may be implemented?

gazzaed

Likes Dirt
Hi,

Unfortunately I did not get my hands on an entry to the Mogo Irate Intern 50km in time.

If for some reason you have a spare entry or are unable to attend, please contact me and I will gladly purchase your entry.

Cheers,
DS.
Just so you know (if you dont already) the event sold out in four days and there is an extensive waiting list. However, there doesn't seem to be a hard and fast rule that you HAVE to sell your ticket to someone on the waiting list, but the event organisers may not allow people to exchange entries unless the recipient is on the waiting list? Im not sure, but just be aware that there will be heaps of people looking for entries.