Mondraker Downhill or Similar

reptilemadness

Likes Dirt
Item - Mondraker Downhill
Location - NSW preferably
Price - depends on bike but can go high
Extra - Hi guys I am wanting to get my first downhill bike, i like the new mondrakers so preferably one of them or maybe a giant. if theres any carbon ones that would be cool but probably not yet as they new. Willing to pay top dollar depending on condition. maybe one that has been sitting round because you didnt use it much? I am located on the central coast of NSW but would travel up to 5 hours to test one out if you would do that. Please hit me up if you have what I am after cheers.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good luck wih the hunt! They are awesome bikes, hope you find one :)

Last edited:

downhilllover00

Cannon Fodder
Dh bike

Ive got most of my lapierre dh team around. Great bike
Size medium all top spec parts but its currently all in pieces only a couple things missing.

Link

Likes Dirt
I have a large Mondraker Summum - 2013. Fox 40's, Fox RC2 (w/Ti Spring), Hope Brakes, e13 cranks, 26" Hope/Mavic wheels, combo of X0 Shimano ZEE drivetrain. Some of the parts could use some loving - but for $1500 its a good deal. PM me and I'll send pics.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a large Mondraker Summum - 2013. Fox 40's, Fox RC2 (w/Ti Spring), Hope Brakes, e13 cranks, 26" Hope/Mavic wheels, combo of X0 Shimano ZEE drivetrain. Some of the parts could use some loving - but for $1500 its a good deal. PM me and I'll send pics.
If there is a queue forming, I bags first place.

FYI - pretty sure reptile man love's original post was a fishing exercise and the issue that brought it about has been resolved. But I may be wrong.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not likely...That fellow is part of the local Mondraker team and is the DH convener at Ourimbah (or was...might still be).