Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

FatGuts

Likes Dirt
Got my video GoPro on a stick video done, enjoy.

[video=youtube;J3STbHi9RqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3STbHi9RqA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Wooohooo, I am now famous, I am the guy standing to the right of picture in the orange bucket hat & white/blue/black jersey!!!!!!!!!

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Aurora take great photos but bloody hell they are slow getting them up on their website!!!!
70,000 images, geez I hope they have some automated number plate recognition system! Would hate to be the poor bugger(s) who would have to view each image manually :p

BrindiCruiser

Likes Dirt
I heard from a mate that the photos were up now but I can't see anything on the aurora site. Anyone getting SMS or email saying they can look at their photos?

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
Well done

Got my video GoPro on a stick video done, enjoy.

[video=youtube;J3STbHi9RqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3STbHi9RqA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
That is without a doubt the best stick film i've seen all day. Well done!

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
At a guess they're still adding photos... and it's possibly being done by someone new to the system - it was showing an event called 'test' 5 minutes ago...

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
At a guess they're still adding photos... and it's possibly being done by someone new to the system - it was showing an event called 'test' 5 minutes ago...
Yes I saw that too. Not exactly best practice to have stuff like "test" being in your public facing live production system.

Canbaroo

Likes Dirt
...... you're too fast!

Yes I saw that too. Not exactly best practice to have stuff like "test" being in your public facing live production system.
Nothing for me...yet.

Aurora use lot of motion sensor cameras ...... if you're too fast, you are out of shot by the time the camera shoots. No pic's for you guys......? Just throttle back when you see a camera, turn your head for the best angle and you'll score every time...

My 38 shots are up online, not a problem for me:encouragement:

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Aurora use lot of motion sensor cameras ...... if you're too fast, you are out of shot by the time the camera shoots. No pic's for you guys......? Just throttle back when you see a camera, turn your head for the best angle and you'll score every time...

My 38 shots are up online, not a problem for me:encouragement:
I had 4 pictures and 2 of them were of my ass - I will use the excuse I was too fast :)

Canbaroo

Likes Dirt
..... only 4 Pics!

I had 4 pictures and 2 of them were of my ass - I will use the excuse I was too fast :)

Geez! Only 4 pics.... just one quickie lap aye? Not a lot of value there for the $49.95 job lot.

Maybe check the 'Unidentified' file there's 12,000+ pics over there... quite a good search engine. Maybe search under 'ass'...... probably still lots, just try and recognise yours [get a mirror if you're not sure :tickled_pink:]

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Geez! Only 4 pics.... just one quickie lap aye? Not a lot of value there for the $49.95 job lot.

Maybe check the 'Unidentified' file there's 12,000+ pics over there... quite a good search engine. Maybe search under 'ass'...... probably still lots, just try and recognise yours [get a mirror if you're not sure :tickled_pink:]
Thanks for that Steve - good option! ;-)

Ahh I actually found a few pics of myself in 'Unidentified' section. Seems my race plate was "turned up" at such steep enough angle you couldn't see my numbers! Thank goodness you can search on jersey colour :)

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Courts arse

Ive got a good grasp on your arse Court maybe I should sort through the photos for you!

Quiggs

stinkytodamax

Likes Dirt
Everyone must be going spare on the Aurora site its so slow but very happy with my 18 shots. I looked broken in most of them.

I must have been going to fast over the jump photo sections not a single one and that where I was putting all my effort into getting a good shot.