Morgan Wade

b00fal00

Likes Dirt
Morgan Wade is a absolute legent ( my fav bmx'er) he does that crazy bike flip, that most if not all other riders can't do..

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alistar whitton did a similar backie that was at one stage the worlds longest backflip (50 something ft).
His technique?
"Just look back with your eyes and dont lean back, close your eyes and count to 3 then open them and land".
Silly shit.
Morgan is pretty dumb but has fucking rad lines.
Has anyone else seen his flair in a bank to bank ditch? thats just fucking off tap.

allstar

Likes Dirt
Has anyone else seen his flair in a bank to bank ditch? thats just fucking off tap.
yea i've seen that, i've also got a pic of him doing it between two halfpipes!! i'll find the pic and post it when i do

Morgan Wade is a absolute legent ( my fav bmx'er) he does that crazy bike flip, that most if not all other riders can't do..
i've heard of the bike flip but never seen any footage of it (or Pics for that matter) does anybody have any?
scotty cammer isnt bad either!

*edit* found it

Last edited:

juddlocks73

Likes Bikes
was that morgan wade on phat vids the other day doing a backflip 360 handplant.... cuz that WAS crazy... and so is all the rest of morgans shiz

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
morgan wade = best rider in bmx
no fucking way!

morgan is a hucker. he has no style... at all and whenever he pulls big shit everyone grits there teeth and hopes he doesnt die.

best rider in bmx would have to be split between 3 categories there is no 1 rider that is best in all techniques and since i dont follow vert i wouldnt include that in the list

style- aitken or chase hawk
tricks- scottie cranmer
respected rider- van homan

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no fucking way!

morgan is a hucker. he has no style... at all and whenever he pulls big shit everyone grits there teeth and hopes he doesnt die.

best rider in bmx would have to be split between 3 categories there is no 1 rider that is best in all techniques and since i dont follow vert i wouldnt include that in the list

style- aitken or chase hawk
tricks- scottie cranmer
respected rider- van homan
No, shut up.

avablast

Likes Dirt
thats fucken off the hook!! puts sum fmxers to shame and he did it on an pedal powerd non suspended 20" bmx! insane, but ryan guettler gets my vote as best pro bmx rider.

Last edited: