Moshie @ Stromlo.

Yeti

Pro Rider
Pictures taken from Sunday up at the new stromlo mountain bike park. Moshie was testing the new Session 10 for Clict. Shot on a basic Cannon 300D using a 75-200mm Lens.

All images Copyright 2006 Nathan Gumley

Enjoy.

Edit by demo man:
Just a reminder that the Mt. Stromlo trails are all closed until the National Champs. These were taken at the Brindabelle challenege, the only time the trals have been open. Look at the news section or the CORC website for more info. Please do the right thing by those who are trying to build you some awsome trails.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats it !!!!! ....... I am going to buy me one of those lenses, these pics have made my mind up. 75-200mm are just SO versatile arent they .....

[skulks off down to Paxtons for a drool session]

demo man

Used to be cool.
Nice pics mate. Can't wait to see Chris Herron's shot for the ad. I never noticed Mohy's helmet before either, it's pretrty sick.

Just a reminder though, Mt. Stromlo is closed to riding at the moment - it opens on the first day of practice for the National Champs. These pics were taken at the Brindabella Challenege - the only time the trailas have been and will be open before the Champs.

fatboyproductions

Likes Bikes
i didnt know moshy could ride a bike. i guess you can do anything in photoshop. but seriously, nice photos and ive got a lot of video of moshy riding a couple of years back. actually ill upload now. stay tuned

again nice photos