Mossman Canon

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got to go down to the skate park to test the camera,
Probly not the greatest photos i was just trying a bunch of different stuff.
Thisis just an invert? that i managed on an 8ft quarter :)

James, my bike.

zac.

Zac.

Zac.

Zac.

Zac is angry at huey, because huey is cool, and huey is completely out of it.

huey was bugging me for myspace photo's. I took at least 20. he's only getting one.

Huey.

Huey.

Huey.

Thanks for looking!
Comments appreciated

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Composition is a bit boring, man? All the riders seem to be center frame in every one? Don't be afraid to try fresh angles..

And the exposure is a bit messy in a couple of them, though I admit it would be hard to expose properly under those shade cloths..

Keep practicing, man !

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think the onboard flash would benefit in some photos.
When the subject has a bright source of light behind it, the flash can help fill in shadows.

and mayb try shooting at full telephoto to get more of the action in.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Zane is bootiful. Nice photos, but agree with lemon's statement. Photos are a bit repetative.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Composition is a bit boring, man? All the riders seem to be center frame in every one? Don't be afraid to try fresh angles..

And the exposure is a bit messy in a couple of them, though I admit it would be hard to expose properly under those shade cloths..

Keep practicing, man !
yeah i see what your talking about lemon, ill try some different stuff this afternoon hopefully. I was just trying to get the exposure's right, i found it hard, because almost all afternoon was overcast + shade cloth, and there isn't many good angle's, espacially when the tricks and location never change.

Yeah some of them were not very good, though the kiddies wanted the photo's so i thought id post them anyways.

And yeah im gonna keep working on them.
i think the onboard flash would benefit in some photos.
When the subject has a bright source of light behind it, the flash can help fill in shadows.

and mayb try shooting at full telephoto to get more of the action in.
yeah i know what your saying, i might take that into account next time.
Zane is bootiful. Nice photos, but agree with lemon's statement. Photos are a bit repetative.
haha thanks smurf.
Yeah, once i woork out the settings and stuff a bit more ill experiment a bit.

Thanks for all the comments guys.