SA Most bits sold

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Item: 2008 Specialized SX Trail
Item Condition: average/good. The usual scuffs etc as would be expected from this age bike.
Reason for selling: Only ride the DH bike these days so this is sitting in the shed
Price and price conditions: $1250 ONO
Extra Info: Would probably suit a smaller rider as the bike is quite small even though its a medium. I am happy to provide test rides either at my house or at Fox Creek on sunday mornings. from 8.30am. Postage can be arranged at buyers expense.

Possibly willing to accept offers for parts providing the main bits go. PICS ARE AT THE BOTTOM

2008 SX trail medium (Usual scratches but no dents or cracks. Worst area is where the chain hit off the frame which is shown in the pictures)
2008 Fox Talas RC2 (Fairly recently serviced. Very little use since then)
DHX 5.0 rear shock
SLX cranks
Chris King headset
Ringle Hubs (the loud clicky one)
Mavic EX 325 rims (Rear has a small crack that seems to be holding up fine.
E13 guide (needs a new bottom roller)
SLX cranks
X9 rear mech
X9 shifter
DMR V8's
Funn Bar / stem
Thompson seatpost
SDG saddle
Hayes 9 brakes w/ 2 spare sets of pads (brakes work okay though you may want to bleed them)
Rear 2.35 high roller super tacky (90% remaining)
front 2.35 minion super tacky (90% remaining)

Click on the link for pics!

http://imgur.com/a/TImOS#1

Last edited:

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Yeah its still for sale though it would be good if you could view it before hand. If buyer pays pstage then I dont see a problem. I have no idea how much it would cost though - I may look around the other bikes for sale and see what they are selling it for.

If not, do you know anyone in SA that would be willing to meet up so they can view it for you?

Also, the bike could be in Mount Gambier if thats any good near the end of the month.

Last edited: