most boring sport to watch

mtb_rider32

Likes Dirt
I want to know your thoughts on the most boring sport you have ever watched. I would have to say synchronised swimming. how is it an olympic sport. Its just gay men feeling each other.

mountain_bike man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
soccer is pretty boring for me...
Its good when your watching Australia but i just cant stand them kicking the ball up and down the field. :eek:

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
boring sport? surfing is boring to watch but fun to do... i would say tennis or basketball
Surfing, boring?? What are you talking about?? It's great to watch!

Like I don't find sports boring to watch on TV but after it being just played over and over again I get sick of it, take channel 7s shit broadcast of the olympics for example.

mtb_rider32

Likes Dirt
Surfing, boring?? What are you talking about?? It's great to watch!

Like I don't find sports boring to watch on TV but after it being just played over and over again I get sick of it, take channel 7s shit broadcast of the olympics for example.
Yes i agree channel 7 ruined the olympics.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Golf.
Fuck me I would rather gouge out my own eyes than watch that shit on TV

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
Well my contribution would be golf, lawn bowls or snail races(sorry, i just wanted to):p.
I second that
Golf is the boringest(sp?) sport on earth to watch but sometimes just sometimes its fun to stand up and whack the crap out of a ball:D

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
omgzz i love watching soccer, tennis and golf to an extent. (i play all three sports)

i dont really find any sport boring to watch. some sports i cant watch, but i dont find them boring.

'Ross

Eats Squid
SO MANY!

NETBALL, even can't be bothered watching to perve:( Such a stupid sport, you are restricted to a little space, cant run with the ball and have to just throw it??? Have to stand on one foot like 5m away and wave your arm to distract your opponent...what a joke!

SOFTBALL, glad it will never be in the olympics just because its so boring! 4 hours of watching dumbasses leave the ball hoping to get a 'walk' but instead getting struck out, or trying to 'bunt' and then get run out anyway. And extra time all they have to do is score one run (you would think they would try to smash it) but nooooo they go for the friggin bunt again.

SWIMMING, hate it, they go so slow in the pool that its not visually exciting, you can't really even see whats going on, the commentator always blows a load every race trying to make it seem interesting, its only semi good when they have the world record line on the screen.

JUDO+TAEKWONDO+All the other Kung Fu rubbish, they are too scared to attack each other for fear of exposing themselves to a counter attack, so they just stand there staring at each other like wankers. And when they finally attack its some pissweak little kick onto a big pad and it doesnt even injure the opponent.

GOLF (sometimes), sometimes golf can be semi ok, otherwise its so shit on TV, its fun to play though. Why? The camera can't actually show the shot in action, so instead they show a shot of the guy hitting it, then zoom in to the ball flying through the air, then they show where it lands...who wants to repeatadly see a ball flying through the air with no real indication of where its going?

More to come as I recall their visual shitness.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cricket. Worst sport ever.

They should televise Mini Golf. That would be brutal as.
Agreed, I can't stand cricket, but it's probably not the most boring sport to watch.. Lawn bowls would definately be up there.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SO MANY!

JUDO+TAEKWONDO+All the other Kung Fu rubbish, they are too scared to attack each other for fear of exposing themselves to a counter attack, so they just stand there staring at each other like wankers. And when they finally attack its some pissweak little kick onto a big pad and it doesnt even injure the opponent.
taekwondo is the shittest sport ever! they stand there bouncing like mortal kombat on pause and dont attack eacother, just give shitty little fakes!

"wow that was a terrific fake by the australian"
just freakin snap her neck or something already!!!!

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^HELL YES, I wanna purchase you an e-beer:)

Soccer can get really shit really quickly when they all start diving and faking injuries like little faries to waste time, I can't go any furthery on the subject without using homophobic language.