Most horrific crash ever

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I walk over that drop a couple of times a week and one must ask, what the fark was he thinking? I think the fact that both his tyres blew are an indication of the futility of the attempt. Drop in Drew hit that gap on a Stab, landed on the transition and still belw his rear shock.

I'd be wearing a lid if I were him......

No_Style

Likes Dirt
Fuckin ell...right there is where the money I invested in a full face would be paying itself off.

That would surely have been a skin graft job, poor bugger.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
:eek: That was crazy..... As it was said, the lack of helmet was very uncool, it isn't that hard to wear a helmet and riding without one and getting a good sized injury from not wearing one is "you asked for it".
Props for hitting the gap but I shake my head at the helmetage (I made that word up so I own it!).;)

toodles

Wheel size expert
Still isn't wearing a helmet? Haha... I don't feel so bad about laughing at the video then.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And that ladies and gentlemen is why you wear a helmet.

That guy has some balls to hit that drop on a bmx!

shenanigans

Likes Dirt
could have been acomplished without bike failure i think. the only thing that keeps that stunt and the person from complete humility because hes breaking 2 golden rules (as fatty said) at once is the magnitude coupled with it being done on a bmx.

anyone ever see complete footage of the guy on the props tour doing the huge gap over stairs to a slope in a carpark by any chance? ive only seen a still of him at takeof and wanted to see if he landed it. no helmet aswell, and similar size i think.

anyhow what a dumb fuck for not wearing a helmet before, during and after that! did he manage to cop the curb with his head? i couldnt tell.

allstar

Likes Dirt
could have been acomplished without bike failure i think. the only thing that keeps that stunt and the person from complete humility because hes breaking 2 golden rules (as fatty said) at once is the magnitude coupled with it being done on a bmx.

anyone ever see complete footage of the guy on the props tour doing the huge gap over stairs to a slope in a carpark by any chance? ive only seen a still of him at takeof and wanted to see if he landed it. no helmet aswell, and similar size i think.

anyhow what a dumb fuck for not wearing a helmet before, during and after that! did he manage to cop the curb with his head? i couldnt tell.
yea i've got that some where i'll try and find it sometime... he lands it perfect!!!

but this is just stupidity at it's greatest, why would you even consider doing something like that, having balls doesnt even come in to it.

i would like to see his face now haha!!!!!

lachy

Likes Dirt
the way he's face hit the ground, wearing a dirt lid wouldnt have really done much i dont think. Dirt lids protect the top of your haed but he landed right on his face. still very stupid to try it with no helmet at all though.