Mother f*ckers downhilling movie

manfairy1

Banned
:)

we gotta cut down that fucken tree next to that mini shore thing its in the way.
we need to get the whole group down there for an entire day

sir_stacks_alot

Likes Dirt
from what it looks like it seems it was the same drop and jump the whole time:confused: it might just be the camera and the shit wheather.

but at least your having a go and with a little bit of digging that track should turn out to be the ducks nuts:)

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
we gotta cut down that fucken tree next to that mini shore thing its in the way
yer Louie stacked into the tree then he sorta fell down the drop :p

from what it looks like it seems it was the same drop and jump the whole time:confused:
You mean in the movie ?
There was 3 main clips of all of us, one from the roll-in to rock jump, one from the berm down to the drop, and one of the other line that we quickly made..

But we didn't have tons of time i mean we got down there at approx 12 then left at 4, and we had about 30 mins of separate filming time, so altogether it was just a quick movie but this was a track built from scratch so yer... don't expect to much :p

Last edited:

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
-then maybe we should have built an entire track then filmed then made a movie in stead of just making it bloody hard for our selfs
How is it bloody hard for ourselves, its already a track we're just going to add on more lines and stuff aren't we ? And then we continue filming, the movie i made yesterday was just of stuff we did yesterday i'm not going to make small movies every time we ride there, just this time.. i've already started the big movie of the track

wannafiteaboutit

Likes Bikes
well it would be easier to edit the movie all at once rather then try and edit bit by bit,and 2 drop and a jump is boring dont you think?

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
well it would be easier to edit the movie all at once rather then try and edit bit by bit,and 2 drop and a jump is boring dont you think?
yer but i can work on it bit by bit, ride one weekend, go home make the movie then the next weekend add on the footage from that day and so forth.. it isn't that boring its still a pretty cool movie