motorbike forums, road/cafe/bobber

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
been yearning for a motorbike for about, erm, 35 years.
and in that time you think of a lot of questions

not realy interested in MX bikes, road only, particularly like cafe racers, bobbers, duke monsters, and all the 'less is more' look.
seen some nice cafe style enduro's too

anyone reccomend any good forums or websites

Adam

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Sorry, can't help you on the forum front Mr COve, but I am going to use your thread as an excuse to post this monster. You Likey?
yep, 3 out of 3!!!

while we are just posting wishlist items check this out

was on e-bay, ended yesterday, $13,000, reserve not met

Last edited:

Ivan

Eats Squid
$13k? wow.

Can't say I like this one too much, but it is a monster, and a "bobber", so fulfils two of your list.

Attachments

mlsred

Likes Dirt
Triumph Triton, they look good and all the hard work is done.
all the hard work is done? Tritons are (usually) a triumph engine in a norton featherbed frame it takes alot of hard work to build one, sure you could buy one that has been built already but buying old custom motorbikes is a big risk, you really need to know what you could be getting yourself into 99% of tritons are built in someones back shed.

That being said a well built triton is the sh1t if your willing to put in some hard yards put it into a triton. Just don't go buying one expecting it to be as reliable as clock work

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Adam, mid life already, LOL.
Get a Yamaha XS650, pre 81, if you don't I will, 38mm trail bike carbies, straight pipes, sick.

Love this pic, crossed up and suicide shifting, even if it is cause she stuffed the clutch.

Last edited: