Mountain bike stores in New York

bighit james

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any one has been to any good mountain bike stores in New York?

My dad is going there in a couple of weeks and i was hoping he could bring me back some parts as its cheaper over there,

I have searched on google and stuff but you dont know what the store is like first hand etc.

Any help would be great,

Cheers James

chris_mtb

Banned
go on pinkbike or go on the us yellow pages find the zip code (post code) and do a search i am going on friday and thats what i did

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was way cheaper to buy stuff overseas about 5 years ago.

But now days with the interweb and all he savings are not that great, still cheaper, but maybe not woth the hassle IMO.

That being said if he was to bring you back a Brooklyn ;)

Fusion

Likes Dirt
In Melbourne all the cool cats ride fixed.

Didn't you people hear? Fixed is the new black!

:rolleyes:

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
www.brooklynmachineworks.com

All other inquiries, contact us at:
16 Powers Street, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11211
718 387 3307 (p)
718 387 2580 (f)
or email us

everyone associates brooklyn with NY straight away. send your dad around there to get you some stickers or something

micksta323

Likes Dirt
NY bike shops

just get him to ask around locally. that would be the best way to find them if they cannot be located on a net search.

mick.

kenanlyn

Likes Bikes
ny bike

my mates and i have had good dealings with greenfish adventure sports.who are in the new york area checkout there website www.greenfishsports.com they have been very helpful at times.you can buy direct over the net.still cheaper than here. ken